Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Day

13:26

Merry Christmas! Typing on the new keyboard case (which is very snazzy, by the way).

Clara got me a ticket to go shopping to Westfield, to see Catching Fire and then a meal on the fourth. So excited! I want to go to Kiko and get the stick foundation because the Bourjois Healthy Mix clings to dry patches, which I'm not that pleased about as as it says 'Radiance Reveal' you'd expect it to b good for dry skin, right? Especially since I paid £9.99 for it. The Kiko stick is only £4. That's insane! It's down by £8.90 though, with the full price £12.90. So I might as well jump at the offer because for less than a fiver, you can't go wrong.



Earlier on in the day, I was having a snoop around the Kiko website earlier (naughty girl!) and I stumbled across the eyeshadows. Some reviews say they have better pigmentation than MAC eyeshadows! I have to see the actual shade range that they have in the Westfield store, but I have my eye on some of the pinky-beigy-goldy shades and I can't wait to see them!

I am also on the hunt for a soft off-white eyeliner to go on my waterline. I'll also have a look in Kiko to see if thy have anything that satisfies my needs, however, I've seen that the Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl pencil is very good, wonder if it lives up to the claims of it being long-lasting, and with great pigmentation? We will have to see (if I think the Kiko ones are crappy.)


Have had Christmas dinner, played charades and eaten a truck load of chocolate. Conor got a Raspberry Pi computer (which he can't get the internet to work on, by the way) and a flying UFO from Clara (which is now lying mournfully on the first floor landing.)

Andrea also got an iPad case (not as cool as mine, mind you) which she really likes from Clara. It's baby pink with white polka-dots and is one of the turn-y ones which you rotate to use it portrait or landscape. Me, I'm lying back with my three packs of cleansing wipes (thanks Clara), silver earrings, iPad case and 'The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time'.

Hoping to nip out to the sales tomorrow.


Season's greetings,

Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment