Friday 27 December 2013

A tiny drugstore haul!

Hello everyone!

Today was a very lazy day, which included the short bus trip down to the local Boots and Superdrug. 


Now, since watching the Zoella video (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4VbgRD95IY) I have had my eye on two of the products mentioned in the video.

For one, the Sleek blush in 'Rose Gold' which I have heard the hype about and seen the reviews, blah-di-blah...

And the other, the Barry M lip gloss in 'No.11' (also called 'Coral'), which looks nothing like the 'swatch' on the
Boots website. 

The blush is a gorgeous peachy pink with finely milled gold running through it. This is such a gorgeous blush, I'm
currently wearing it right now. It is a very subtle effect (which I love due to it being my first ever blush - WHAT?)
however its is greatly pigmented so the 8g pan will last you FOREVER (slightly exaggerating). I actually got the
last compact in the shop, but when I got on the bus home I slipped it out of the plastic sleeve (which, may I say,
enables people to open the actual product in store - I demand an upgrade, Sleek. My blush could have been
touched before purchase!) was slightly broken, as if it had been dropped! However, this could have been my fault,
so I won't complain. It's not that bad, though, so it is still usable in pan (Hallelujah!)

The lip gloss smells and tastes of pineapple sweets. Just throwing that out. It tastes and smells of sugar. Big plus
in my book, really. The colour is a pinky-coral (which seems to be a recurring theme today) which is just gorgeous
and goes perfectly with the aforementioned blush. There's not much I can say, really, apart from the fact that it
provides a sheer coverage that would be perfect day-to-day and for school.

What are your thoughts on these products?

Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment